Internationally recognised as one of the world’s leading experts in her field, Dr Debbie Marsden’s success in dealing with equine behaviour problems is based on the highest level of academic and professional qualifications, including riding instructing (BHS PTC), combined with a lifetime’s experience of looking after, riding and working with horses.
- Over 20 years experience of equestrian expert witness work, mainly civil but also some criminal cases, including giving evidence in Court and listed in checked and ‘vetted’ UK Register of Expert Witnesses (approx 80% for Claimant / Pursuer).
- Jargon free easy to read CPR compliant reports with reference material including industry standard guidelines supporting opinion.
- Valuable combination of lifetime’s practical experience with top level academic and professional qualifications.
- Particular expertise in equine behaviour and causes of ‘misbehaviour’ which is very useful in assessment of suitability of horse and causation of any horse riding or horse related accident.
- Experienced horse riding instructor, familiar with common practices in all sorts of stables, riding schools, trekking centres and livery yards, which can be very helpful in assessing adequacy of selection of horse, instruction and emergency procedures.
- Free initial telephone consultation without obligation.
- Fixed fee options from £350 - £850.
For CV and full details of current Fees, Terms and Conditions see website